This Midwest Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram dealer was looking for a way to gain online market share to sell more vehicles, so they partnered with CarClicks to turn browsers into customers and increased their monthly sales by 15%.
The greatest challenge the dealership faced was breaking through the clutter online in the highly competitive automotive industry.
The dealership’s goal was to reach as many potential auto shoppers in their market as possible. In order to do this, they needed help growing their brand online. The dealership was already leveraging traditional advertising and conventional digital like search engine marketing and third-party automotive sites. They wanted to dramatically increase their visibility online and drive more serious automotive traffic to their website to increase vehicle sales.
To reach their goals, the dealership partnered with CarClicks Inventory Marketing to promote their new and preowned inventory to in-market auto shoppers and CarClicks Data Driven Targeting to bring back serious, highly engaged auto shoppers who are ready to buy.
Before shoppers take a single step into your showroom, they must find your inventory online!
HOW IT WORKS
- Deliver scalable inventory marketing campaigns to in-market buyers across a network of 3rd party automotive shopping sites and search engines.
- Highly personalized ads showed vehicles that the shopper was most likely to be interested in, when they were most likely to buy.
- Advanced bidding technology focuses bids on those who are most likely to convert. Inventory ads seamlessly connected with every auto shopper across devices, apps, and the web.
- Machine-learning technology worked continuously to improve the campaign’s performance, based on specific goals.
- Campaigns were continuously optimized to remove ineffective placements and focus on highpotential shoppers based on conversions, not just clicks.
The campaigns were able to dramatically drive more high-quality traffic to the dealership website. The dealership was extremely pleased with the cost effectiveness of CarClicks marketing.